Tuesday 28 January 2014

How To Improve

Audience Question.
For this question, I need to be more sophisticated in the language I use. I need to include more media terminology, and explain the points that I had made, as they are not as detailed as they could be. 

Representation Question.
For this question, I need to discuss specific examples, not just ones that are seen as generic answers. I also need to use more specific language, and use media terminology so that my answers are seen as being more sophisticated.

Revision and Study.
> Do more work outside of college, and to be able to focus more at home. 
> Overview the work I've done, and then change and improve it.

Coursework.
I need to improve my coursework by including my improved photographs and original photography as well as changing the colour schemes so that it is more attractive for the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment